Florida Bar Number: 970905
California Bar Number: 152157
For uncontested, Non-Governmental Residential Evictions for possession only
Law Office of John Karl Schwartz, Jr
407-932-2883 Eviction Lawyer
Lawofficejohnschwartz@gmail.com John@lawofficejohnschwartz.com Phone: 407-932-2883
318 N. John Young Parkway, Suite 6, Kissimmee, Osceola County, Florida 34741
The Hiring of a lawyer is an important decision to make and should not be based solely on an advertisement. Before you decide ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. The law office of John Karl Schwartz, Jr., does not represent you unless paperwork is signed that states otherwise.
John Karl Schwartz, Jr
Fees and Costs for a typical uncontested, non-governmental residential Eviction are: $580.00
This amount includes:
1. Filing fees
2. Service of Process for up to two tenants
3. Drafting the complaint for eviction (possession only)
4. Drafting the 5 day summons
5. Drafting the Civil Cover Sheet
6, Drafting a Certificate of Mailing
7. Drafting a Non-Military Affidavit for up to two Tenants
8. Filing with the Court: complaint for eviction, civil cover sheet, certificate of mailing and Non-Military Affidavits
9. Drafting a motion for clerk's default and filing sime with the court.
10: Drafting a proposed clerk's default
11. Drafting a motion for judgment for possession and filing with the court
12. Drafting a proposed judgment for possession for tenant removal
A Writ of Possession is NOT included in the $580.00.00 price.
Charges for a Writ of Possession: $150.00
If the tenant answers the complaint or a court hearing or mediation is required, it is no longer an uncontested eviction and there will be an additional charge of $450.00. The $450.00 includes up to one hearing or mediation. There will be an additional $450.00 charge for each additional hearing or mediation, if required.
My office can also prepare your notice to pay or vacate and have it delivered to the tenant's address for a fee of $90.00